Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Reckless

I have always been stupid and now I am also getting reckless. It's not enough to talk less in front of gossipy people. It is the quiet, trustworthy people that will betray you one day. I have to always keep that in mind.

When I moved to this place, I planned to keep a low profile and be as invisible as possible. Now I am one of the most high-profile and in-your-face people around. I know it will come back to bite me.

I am a troublemaker and not afraid to make things happen, though often too hastily. I will use the next few weeks to regroup and work on my patience. Thinking things through has always paid off in the past. People who want to take me down are watching out for my mistakes, if I'm not careful. I just have to stay quite calm and watch out for theirs too. Maybe I need to join a class, patience just isn't my strong suit. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment