Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Back to June

We're back to June. My day started off good. I went to a meeting with the sales department in the afternoon. Afterwards all of us stood in the kitchen eating sandwiches, when I saw Percy and his guys chatting in the parking lot ready to head home. He looked cute and it really hurt seeing him. So we're back to June again, when I had first noticed the quiet redhead with those piercing green eyes.

We both agreed to keep talking and texting. And maybe I'm hoping for something to change his mind. Or maybe I hope having him in my life long enough will make me realize it isn't a good fit, but until then I don't have to not have him in my life. It's the stupidest thing ever, I know. I will get over it eventually, I always do.

On Thursday I'm going on a date with a funny, cute guy. I do look forward to it, although I can't quite stop thinking about Percy yet. Right now the most important thing to me is that our staff is happy. Our company needs him more than I do. He is doing the right thing for the both of us, it's everyone else's happiness before our own. Now I wish I'd never known he liked me all this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment