Sunday, October 11, 2015

Hit the road

I wouldn't say that I want to leave for the exhibit. I can't say that I'm ready to work 15 hours a day, 6 days straight, and leave Percy behind. I just know I have to do it no matter what and the timing couldn't be better.

I've been trying to go on dates, text and call other guys. Nothing has kept my mind off of him. The exhibit is my chance. The only reason why I am so focused on this entire thing, is because I am married to my job and don't have a life in the real world. I don't wanna curse or be mad at him. I just can't live like this anymore.

He may be my type, but there are plenty of great guys out there who could be my type as well. This is the typical big fish little pond scenario. He is this nice small town boy with a cute smile who can't really make up his mind, he never was nor will be the guy for me. I promised before I wouldn't settle. I now promise I won't settle for someone who doesn't like me as much as I like them. I'm not a small town girl, I'm not gonna stick around, I have to always remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment