Wednesday, October 28, 2015

I thought I'd be happy (II)

I went through a lot to get where I am today. When I put all that behind, I was convinced I'd finally be happy. I thought I'd finally be able to live a little, be grateful for coming this far.

Today I received this month's salary and it didn't make me happy. In fact, it felt like I was growing unhappier with each passing day. I didn't go through so much trouble to give up fighting. I am fighting every day, because I want to deliver good work and get along with everybody. But it only keeps me distracted during the day. At home I realize once again it's all BS.

The only thing I still believe in is the big boss, as he appears to be someone who knows what he is doing. There is no one else that I can trust and depend on anymore. I'm on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment