Friday, January 24, 2014

Must be karma (VIII)

The past three weeks with Ian have been more stress- than joyful. I think I'm speaking for all of us, when I say that this - all the whining and moaning and tiny steps - is going nowhere. So as he suggested to stop seeing each other, I couldn't help but be a little relieved. It saved us from a lot of drama in the future. Ian might be a cool friend and a pretty hot guy too, but extremely insecure about himself. At first I was willing to put up with it because of the level of hotness. Later we both realized that it wasn't gonna happen - probably ever. Of course I was disapppointed, I didn't expect him to be so messed up. It's too bad. Well, maybe we can still hang out sometime. Am I paying for my own sins after all? Seems like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment