Sunday, January 5, 2014

Must be karma (II)

I am known for being secretive, paranoid, unimpressionable and frosty. If I tried looking into Ian's eyes it'd partially be like looking into a mirror. It'd feel like being together and being alone. It'd be like: "I think you're hot and hard to figure out, a real challenge. Don't get closer, I'm a broken and empty soul. Don't ask me any questions that others aren't supposed to ask you either. I can't really open up to anyone, I can't truthfully love someone. I don't know why I'm even trying to talk to you, some of the things you say make me angry, they also remind me of me." Is it actually good or bad that people like us deserve each other? It's the first time someone else gets me some of my own medicine. It tastes like nothing and yet so bitterly familiar.

No comments:

Post a Comment