Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day of truth

After celebrating New Year's Eve with the entire group and feeling rather awkward about it, I used the first day of the new year to clear things up with the guys. I told Stan that I'd changed my mind about us and considered us friendzoned. He was a little disappointed, but didn't want to lose me as a friend. I told Ian that I liked him, which he was more than surprised to hear. How the hell did he not know? Alright, maybe I did keep my thoughts to myself, but usually guys can sense something at least. If it hadn't been for Nev getting on my nerves, I probably never would've said anything to anyone. Now that everyone knows where they're at, it feels like I made the right decision. There was a lot of drama at the NYE party with other people too, I'm expecting more drama in the near future. I'm exhausted and have some sleep to catch up to. Good night! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment