Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Must be karma (VI)

Ian just told me that even though he'd be home this weekend, we couldn't see each other until next weekend, because he needed some regeneration time to himself in between two business trips. He said he hoped that I'd be patient and all. Yeah, right. Like we weren't already taking it slow enough. We barely started holding hands. I'm beginning to think that this is headed nowhere. I didn't make a scene of course, but I wasn't too glad about getting stood up either. I wasn't in the mood to talk at all, for that matter. How was I supposed to react? Getting the real treatment in the early dating stages, then what about later? Not very promising to be honest. Now I got one and a half weeks to reconsider what I want from Ian and if I still want it. In the meantime, there is always going out with someone else. Don't get me wrong, Ian is hot and a real distraction. But we're not officially dating and he's not exactly standing in front of me, is he? Like L keeps saying: Out of sight, out of mind or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment