Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Must be karma (V)

So I did what I had to do and sort of put myself out there. I even leaned in for a good night kiss, which wasn't unusual for me, but left for emergencies and special occasions. His surprised reaction was kinda sweet. Then he drove off into the sunset... Well, not exactly. He went on a business trip.

Later when he told me that he wasn't the text-every-day kind of guy, my first thought was "is he chickening out?", but I figured that I couldn't be bothered. If I wanted to talk to someone every day, I got the girls. There was no need to ruin everything by texting all the time and having nothing to talk about in person. Seems like I'm more chill about it than expected. I wonder if I will ever fall head over heels for someone again.

No comments:

Post a Comment