Thursday, January 9, 2014

Must be karma (IV)

Thanks to the advice from Nev ("Don't be a stone!") and L, I scored myself another date with Ian. I did as Nev said and showed a little affection and stuff. I hated it. It made me feel vulnerable, it was like acting. But the outcome wasn't too bad! So maybe I didn't make a complete fool of myself.

I usually don't go out with guys who have "player" written all over their forehead. He isn't my type. He is very attractive though, and I like the way he looks at me. I basically picked Ian to go out with, because he ain't my type and I don't wanna get too attached. We're both not that impressionable, so it'll be interesting to watch if feelings get involved or not. I certainly hope not. To feel alive may feel great at first, but less great if it doesn't go both ways. We don't need this sort of distraction in our lives right now, it's overrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment