Thursday, January 1, 2015

NYE tales (Part II)

So what I didn't mention earlier, Ray was also at the party. This time I decided to talk to him, didn't want to have any regrets. And tried to have a great time on NYE. :) After a few drinks we joked around while singing karaoke and setting off fireworks. Around 3am Kevin wanted to give Jason and Ray a ride home. I suggested to tag along, so I could spend more time with Ray sitting in the back seats. I got a goodbye hug initiated by him, which was enough for me. I was very careful nobody noticed anything suspicious. But he must have noticed something, it would've been quite obvious to me. Or maybe not.^^ The truth is, I am still scared of doing anything that might change things between us. It's been eight months and I'm still scared as a chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment