Sunday, November 24, 2013

Friendzoned (Part IV)

Okay, we were supposed to meet up this weekend, but he informed us that he wouldn't make it. Instead he asked if a smaller group was interested in catching a movie on Monday. At first I was a bit disappointed, because I'd been thinking about make-up and clothes all day. Then I got over it really fast, because the rest of us had a great time together and I didn't need to worry about making a fool of myself.

A couple of days ago, a mututal friend passed all our phone numbers around. So we texted each other for a brief moment, but that was it. Right now, I can't even remember what his face looks like. I have no idea what to expect and I'm not as excited any more. That doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing. Nothing can go wrong if there are no expectations, right? I usually don't get involved with friends, although it felt really tempting last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment