Friday, November 15, 2013

Friendzoned (Part II)

First of all: Thank God I went out tonight and didn't endure the friendly game between Italy and Germany! I had predicted a 1-1 draw, that's exactly how it turned out and I wasn't there to jump right at Coach Löw's throat through my TV. Luckily the TV survived! Coach Löw not so much though, I'm sure social media is not so forgiving. This guy will never be able to defeat Italy, everyone knows it, he must know it too.

The other good thing is, I met someone tonight. Some hottie with a great sense of humor who is a bit arrogant. Probably a little out of my league, but I was surprisingly relaxed around him and did not act like an idiot. (At least I hope so, haha.) Sometimes knowing you can just be friends helps, as you won't try too hard and everything will come naturally. Sometimes we need to keep an eye on the overall picture. Sometimes things are just not meant to be. We better accept them, as we can't go through the same heartache again.

No comments:

Post a Comment