Monday, April 25, 2016

Blown out of the water

One week after I went back to work, Wyatt also returned from a long business trip. I saw him arrive in one of our cars at lunchtime, as Percy and I were headed to town towards the opposite direction. While running from one building to the other in the afternoon, I saw Wyatt push a cart across the parking lot. His face lit up with surprise and he nervously hugged me back. It was our second hug after he had drunkenly hugged me at the Christmas party. We talked for a minute, then I ran for the door and yelled "I gotta be somewhere right now, talk to you later okay?" At that moment I thought I wouldn't see him again that day. But less than an hour passed and he showed up at my office doorstep. Ever since then he always kept in touch. Once he texted me he was hoping to return from a business trip at normal hours, so I'd still be there.

Sunday evening we went for a ride. He said he usually didn't like curly hair, but I looked really pretty with curls. He had noticed in the parking lot the other day. When he dropped me off, I wanted to kiss him. Instead I jumped out of the car fast before anything could happen. Wyatt and I have always had this crazy physical chemistry. There is something intense and totally wrong about this guy. I think it will only be a matter of time until we go out again, because this guy knows what he wants and will go for it. Gotta admit it's a huge turn-on.

No comments:

Post a Comment