Saturday, December 1, 2012

Why don't you give me your Weibo/Twitter, you know, just in case

Everybody knows if a guy hasn't called or left a message on Weibo/Twitter/Facebook/whatever after three days, he is probably not that interested after all. And we should not let our best friend talk us into making a move, because guys actually do call if they're interested. This rule however does not always apply to the Asian community. (Some sick part of their culture which I will never fully understand.^^) So let's assume many Asian guys are overly shy (=insecure) or into playing little games, either way we shouldn't want any part of it. We don't want to put up with this high school crap. Or waste our time and energy for nothing - which we will! I'm aware of all that, then why am I agonizing over it? -_-' If this really is scheming and attention-seeking, it's working.

PS: Well since I haven't met anyone like that before, I have to admit, I was intrigued at first. When I was able to think clearly again, I wanted to call off the whole thing. Then a friend of mine suggested, we couldn't let this guy just walk away like that without teaching him a little lesson. So I guess it is on. It is so f*** on right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment