Friday, December 14, 2012

My favorite time of the year

Pusheen the cat from http://www.pusheen.com

I'm one of those who totally enjoy Christmas shopping, particularly online. ^^ This year I'm surprisingly on time with having all the presents shipped from overseas and all. I'm so excited, I couldn't resist to buy myself a set of everything I got the girls too... 

Tomorrow is this huge Christmas party. A lot of people wanna show up as Santa, Christmas trees, elfs and reindeers. I think I'm gonna go as an angel and freeze myself to death in a lace LWD. It's certainly hard to keep up with those fearless trees and animals. I'm gonna need help putting that make up on without looking like a clown. I've been practicing and watching YouTube tutorials for a couple days, but I still look hilarious. It's worse than when I bought my first own lipstick. How's that even possible. Back then I looked funny with lipstick all over my face, now I look like on crack and having cried all night about it.

PS: The white angel wings are nowhere to be found, someone must have thrown them out. They can't be hidden that easily, they are quite noticeable. This is a last minute disaster! I got a pair of smaller red wings, do I have to go as the devil instead???

No comments:

Post a Comment