Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Fast or not at all

Seriously, a friend of mine has celebrated his birthday 2 weeks in advance, since he believes the world is going to end on his actual birthday (12/21). If it really were true - which it's not - I'd wish for a quick and painless death. Why would we have to suffer? There's just no point. Whenever I have to face a difficult chapter in my life, whether a bad thing happens or a good thing does not happen, I know it is somehow meant to be. I struggle, but I try to remind myself it'll be over eventually and maybe I'll walk out of it stronger and better prepared for what's to come. Maybe I'll know how to handle myself when it really matters (the next time or something). The world can't just end like this, it can't be all for nothing.

Haven't made your mind up yet? Then think faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment