Thursday, February 25, 2016

Guard up

Four members of the Asian crew returned this morning. After opening my presents, Darren, Mickey and I started bickering and kicking each others' asses. A month without them hadn't been so bad, nothing major had happened except for Nolan's firing. Then when the guys walked in again, I realized I felt safe. There are lots of nice people around, but the Asian crew has my back and we really need each other.

I am starting to find my place in this mess. A lot of distractions have disappeared. Nolan got himself hospitalized again, I can't put up with this guy's addiction and denial issues any longer. Percy is on another sick leave for mental instability, I just could not care less for him. Wesley still is the greatest and nicest guy ever, that's all there is to it. At some point I also need to get over the whole Mickey thing, it's not gonna happen. I have been hanging out with Killian and Wyatt recently, they both are ticking time bombs. Cory has finally given up on me and is a pain in the ass to Sid now.

I am not sure about Sid yet. One day we could be the new Sally & Henrietta, a better version that is. Sally and Henrietta have been ultimate work BFFs for years, they'd even share one hotel room on a business trip. People assumed that I would share with Melania, even though it wasn't true. I've never been a girls' girl, so it would be a surprise if Sid and I ever got there. We're still at the very beginning and nobody knows about tomorrow. I'm gonna sit back and let things take its course.

In my mind I am already vacationing in Shanghai enjoying a hectic program and amazing feasts. There is no place else I'd rather be.

No comments:

Post a Comment