Saturday, February 13, 2016

Anxiety

Last week I'd been wondering if new guy Lloyd was actually afraid of me. Seemed like I really was paranoid, because he joined us for lunch several times after that. Llyod is rather shy, but he has a surprisingly cute smile. He spent a couple of years in the UK and is one of the few people at the company who went to college. There is something sweet and nerdy about him, I really hope to find out if we have more in common. He will get sent on business trips a lot, I'm afraid I won't see much of him any more.

After meeting Camden in Bavaria two weeks ago, we hung out again in my hometown. We do have stuff in common and stuff to laugh about. It's easy with Camden, he is from the States and has a very bubbly personality. I think he wouldn't mind going out for real or something, but I'm scared. He isn't my usual type, there isn't this instant attraction or tension that I'm looking for.

There is more tension with some people at work, people that I see on a regular basis and can't date for obvious reasons. The physical chemistry that I have with Wyatt for example is mind blowing. Then there is Wesley. Smart, genuine, kind and totally my type. You gotta be head over heels for someone when you start seeing them, right? It's not a good sign if it's not there to begin with.

I can't explain why this whole Camden thing is freaking me out so much. Maybe I just don't want to waste any more time on dating guys that I'm not madly in love with. I don't know if I should give it more time before shutting things down and regretting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment