Monday, February 25, 2013

Guard up

Something doesn't feel right. This guy had been checking me out for a while, so I thought I'd make a move and talk to him (yeah why not.) Eventually I got asked out (that's the trick.) Since a date (or potential date) is coming up, it doesn't feel right any more. I'm not entirely sure if I'm just imagining things, because I want to believe they aren't going to work out anyway. I wonder if I should give it a shot, or call the whole thing off before it even starts. I'm so messed up, I can't even talk about emotions in my native languages.

I didn't know if there was anything there to begin with. We barely knew each other, we weren't friends, I was totally allowed to talk to him, having nothing - like an important friendship or something - to lose. I thought it was a great idea to get to know each other first, instead of rushing into anything, like I did a couple times before. This not-going-out-yet-but-about-to phase should be incredibly exciting and intense, but it's not. We're probably headed towards friendzone (oh great.)

No comments:

Post a Comment